Surnames and Locations

  • cbrown0754
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2007
      I am so glad to find a moderated group in Alabama -

      I am looking for the following names

      Jack Ray - in and arround Barbour County married Fannie Driggars, son
      of Manning Ray

      Charlsie Sauls - b 1868 in north AL near Sand Mountain married Noah
      James and they lived in Birmingham

      Noah James - traveled around playing and selling a type of piano and
      Charlsie was probably his 2nd wife - as he supposedly had 2 grown
      sons when his and Charlsie's children were small. They divorced and
      he may have gone to Texas

      Armstead and Mary Stephens Roberts who were in the Rock Mills - State
      Line area - They had a big farm and had a saw mill

      Formby in and around the Troupo, Heard County bordering areas of
      Alabama

      Hearns near Troup Heard Counties

      These are my ancestors and I would love to find more info -
      especially in the James-Sauls family and the Manning Ray family

      Thanks
      Carla