Tedder/Herrington family tree

  • Teresa Parker
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 7, 2006
      Hi I am wanting to a family tree on both of my parents family.  My father was James Henry Howard Tedder born May 5, 1940 and died Oct 18, 1989.  His mother' s was Mary Ann Herrington born Feb 8, 1905 and died Feb 26, 1990.   Her husband name was James William Tedder born July 11, 1882 and died Feb 12, 1946.  I am looking for more information past that.  On my mother's side it is confusing.  My mother's name is Beverly Ann Gilmore born May 1, 1942.  Her mother name was Beatrice Lunsford and I don't know  who my mother's father first name.  I am at a dead end with that.  Is their anyway of looking up birth certificates with out paying for them or any type of records on the internet for free.  I appreciate any guidance to starting my family tree.

      Thanks you

      Teresa Parker Tedder

    • pam holeton
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 8, 2006
        Get copies of their marriage licenses and death records. You will find lots of information there. From the information you find on these documents, you will know where to go from there.

        Teresa Parker <trs_prkr@...> wrote:
        Hi I am wanting to a family tree on both of my parents family.  My father was James Henry Howard Tedder born May 5, 1940 and died Oct 18, 1989.  His mother' s was Mary Ann Herrington born Feb 8, 1905 and died Feb 26, 1990.   Her husband name was James William Tedder born July 11, 1882 and died Feb 12, 1946.  I am looking for more information past that.  On my mother's side it is confusing.  My mother's name is Beverly Ann Gilmore born May 1, 1942.  Her mother name was Beatrice Lunsford and I don't know  who my mother's father first name.  I am at a dead end with that.  Is their anyway of looking up birth certificates with out paying for them or any type of records on the internet for free.  I appreciate any guidance to starting my family tree.

        Thanks you

        Teresa Parker Tedder

        ....you know you are addicted when you have traced your ancestral lines all the way back to Adam and Eve, have it fully documented, and still don't want to quit...
        http://www.tribalpages.com/tribes/holeton
        Pam Holeton
        Piqua,Ohio
        Miami County