Welcome

  • Melissa
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 9, 2004
      Welcome to the NEW alabamagenealogy yahoo group. This message board
      was created in response to the unmoderated and much SPAMMED
      alabama_genealogy group.

      SPAM in this group will NOT be tolerated. Currently I have
      moderation turned on for new members only (which tends to "catch"
      most of the SPAMMER's) - if necessary I can and will change to
      moderation for all.

      I hope everyone enjoys the new group.

      Melissa Hogan
      alabamagenealogy Group Owner