342Places to play volleyball (indoor 4s, 6s or sand 4s, 6s) - Birmingham

  • sjconline
    Aug 20 2:27 PM
      Hi everyone. I am going to be moving to Birmingham in September 2013 and am interested in locating a place where I can join in some volleyball games. I have been playing for over 20 years (i'm 43) and would like to continue for 20 more! Not the strongest hitter but can hold my own against all levels. I will be staying in the Pelham area but am open to driving to other locations to play. If you know of any places or people I can contact, please email me at: sjconline@...

      Thanks

      Steve