325Olympic Gold Medalist Pat Powers Montgomery Volleyball Clinic

  • prpowers2000
    Nov 30, 2011
      Advanced Volleyball is coming to Montgomery in December!

      The Nation's #1 volleyball skills clinic taught by Olympic Gold Medalist--Pat Powers--invites you to come share in the fun of his intensive volleyball clinic at Capital City Sportsplex. Proven training techniques that improve your volleyball skills instantly. These include the must-know basics like the mechanics of the perfect arm swing, advanced ball control, anticipating like a pro, using peripheral vision, on-court communication... and much, much more.

      When: Saturday, December 17th, 9 AM-4 PM and Sunday, December 18th, 9 AM-2 PM. I will talk about college, high school, club and scholarships to any and all players and their parents following Saturday's session.

      Who: Designed for novice through advanced level girls and boys ages 12-18 and adults.

      Why: Pat's intensive volleyball clinics achieve permanent results by using the "over-correction" learning method combined with --Survivor--The popular king/queen of the court game. Skills development results from actual play, using a unique approach beyond six-on-six competition. Current skill level is not an issue.

      Registration: The per person registration fee is $125 and selected team coaches/assistant coaches will be able to participate for free! Visit our web site for more specific details for the Montgomery event at http://www.vbclinics.com/register.asp?lid=83 and register today. There are a limited number of spots available (25 left to be exact for the Montgomery clinic) and we want you to be able to share the experience. In fact, why not make it a team outing?

      Where:

      Capital City Sportsplex
      1555 Eastern Blvd
      Montgomery, AL 36116