3Tenant Screening: A must for all Landlords

  • Jay
    Mar 10, 2011

      As a landlord, it is really essential to know more about the applicants. That is why when I hear of landlord software which has a tenant screening feature, I immediately know more about it and bought it upfront. This landlord software was made by property management experts themselves. Its tenant screening features allow me to check applicants, credit history, criminal history, financial background and whether they ever have judgments, liens and bankruptcies. Now, I have no problem collecting rent. If you are property manager, a landlord of an association president, Rentec Direct's property management software will surely secure and protect your property. Call (800)881-5139 or visit http://www.rentecdirect.com/details/rentec_pro.php