Moving Fair Tax forward

  • fairtaxnow@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 10, 2012
      By now I hope you all have received your email telling you about the Fair Tax Grassroots Town Hall meeting in TN on April 14 & 15. I know this is a long trip for all of you in Alaska but it is your chance to shape the Fair Tax movement as we move closer to passage of the Fair Tax bill.

      Please join us if you can http://tiny.cc/enZe2b Updates will be posted on www.FairTaxNation.com this is the site created for and by Fair Tax volunteers where we can plan events, share ideas, and move the Fair Tax forward. Our goal is to make sure a Fair Tax volunteer never feels alone. There are thousands of us on Fair Tax Nation ready to help you with anything Fair Tax.

      Questions? Just ask!
      Marilyn Rickert
      www.FairTaxNation.org
      www.FairTax.org