No activity in last 7 days
Ajumako Online is a forum for the AEEDA - an association for all citizens and friends of the Ajumako Enyan Essiam District, Central Region, Ghana. Ajumako was the mid-point and an important intersection on the old Accra-Sekondi-Takoradi road prior to the construction of the Accra-Mankessim road. This was where the Otuam-Akim Oda road intersected Ghana's primier east-west coastal road. Ajumako was once a vibrant market town. Other important towns in the district include Essiam, Enyan Denkyira, Ochiso, Besease, Mando, Nkwantnum, Entumbil and Kokoben. It housed the School of Ghana Languages. The District has produced it's fair share of eminent Ghanaians.
- May 19, 2004
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.