VJUG - upcoming events

  • Martin Paulo
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2008
      Hi all

      This is just a short note to let you know that we have moved Maksim Lin's talk on Helma to the end of February. Our apologies.

      In the interim the following events might be of interest:

      A Spring Talk

      7th February, 2008: Renewtek are sponsoring a Melbourne Spring User Group Meeting. Space is limited, so register early at: http://tinyurl.com/2gqgup

      Amazon Web Services Talk

      6:00PM - 7:30PM 25 th February 2008. Mike Culver , a Web Services Evangelist from Amazon U.S.A is visiting Australia to spread the word about Amazon Web Services. If you are interested in attending please mail Andrew Stuart

      Enterprise Java

      26th February, 2008: Obstacles to a successful Business Rules project. There is a $30-70 charge for this event. For more details see: http://www.enterprisejava.org.au/index.php?title=Current_events

      Sun Tech Days Australia

      4-6 March 2008. For more see http://au.sun.com/sunnews/events/2008/techdays/index.jsp

      All these details can be found on our home page at: https://victorianjug.dev.java.net/

      Yours
      Martin

      Bin the bike ban!

      Martin Paulo, BSc.
      Software Developer

      Tel :         +61-3-9434 2508 (Home)
      Tel :          04 205 20339      (Mobile)
      Site:          http://www.thepaulofamily.net
      Web Log: http://radio.weblogs.com/0130781/

      "Nobody goes there any more. It's too crowded" - Yogi Berra.