Re: Error: 'Examples' is undefined

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 5, 2006
      Hi taffy,
      Can you tell me what the error says? Also, can you modify Examples.htm
      to load Ajile as follows:

      script ... src="../lib/com.iskitz.ajile.0.7.js?debug" ...

      This will turn on Ajile debugging. Also add the following to Examples.js:

      window.onload = Ajile.ShowLog;

      After doing that load the Example page then copy, save and upload the
      debug log output to this group's File area and let me know.

      -Michael