Error: 'Examples' is undefined

  • tafmister
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2006
      I am trying out the ajile library, nut have found that if I try to run
      the 0.7 examples I get a javascript error. I have tried them in both
      IE 6 and FF1.5.08 and get the same result. I have tried the examples
      in release 0.6 and they seem to work. I have tried to run these
      examples both from the demo page of the Ajile site and from the
      downloaded version, in both IE and FF I have ensured java script is
      turned on. What might be the problem?
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 5, 2006
        Hi taffy,
        Can you tell me what the error says? Also, can you modify Examples.htm
        to load Ajile as follows:

        script ... src="../lib/com.iskitz.ajile.0.7.js?debug" ...

        This will turn on Ajile debugging. Also add the following to Examples.js:

        window.onload = Ajile.ShowLog;

        After doing that load the Example page then copy, save and upload the
        debug log output to this group's File area and let me know.

        -Michael