for url http://localhost:7172/myapp/Inventory.do inventory.js is not loaded

  • dlevancho
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 27, 2006
      url http://localhost:7172/myapp/Inventory.do inventory.js does
      notget loaded,the reason I figure is that js file is under /inventory
      directory same place where jsp is , but my app(and most of the apps
      out there) does not allow jsp direct access,
      for example: http://localhost:7172/inventory/inventory.jsp
      instead its accessed with servlet mapping (struts mapping in some cases)
      7172/myapp/Inventory.do, is that the reason inventory.js does not get
      loaded right?(and as I see there is not way around it, which is not
      that big of a deal since I can use index.js instead)
      one more question : is case sensitivity enforced : Inventory.jsp and
      inventory.jsp will load same inventory.js or not?
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 28, 2006

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 8, 2006
          --- In ajile@yahoogroups.com, "iskitzdev" <iskitzdev@...> wrote:

          > --- In ajile@yahoogroups.com, "dlevancho" <dlevancho@> wrote:
          > >
          > > url http://localhost:7172/myapp/Inventory.do inventory.js does
          > > notget loaded,the reason I figure is that js file is under /inventory
          > > directory same place where jsp is , but my app(and most of the apps
          > > out there) does not allow jsp direct access,
          > > for example: http://localhost:7172/inventory/inventory.jsp
          > > instead its accessed with servlet mapping (struts mapping in some
          > cases)
          > > 7172/myapp/Inventory.do, is that the reason inventory.js does not get
          > > loaded right?(and as I see there is not way around it, which is not
          > > that big of a deal since I can use index.js instead)
          > > one more question : is case sensitivity enforced : Inventory.jsp and
          > > inventory.jsp will load same inventory.js or not?

          does your reply means that my assumptions were correct, or you
          accidentally did not include your reply ? :)