Ajile 0.7 Released!

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 27, 2006
      Hi All,
      Just letting you know that I've made Ajile 0.7 available for download
      <http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/ajile/Ajile.0.7.zip?download> .

      I haven't officially announced it as yet since I don't have the time to
      write it up. Download it
      <http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/ajile/Ajile.0.7.zip?download> and
      let me know if you run in to any issues, or if it's fixed any previous
      problems you were having.

      I plan to officially announce it, by week's end.

      -Michael

      P.S. I'd like to hear which browsers you've been able to use Ajile with.
      I only have access to the ones listed on the About
      <http://ajile.iskitz.com/docs/Ajile-Overview.htm> page at
      ajile.iskitz.com <http://ajile.iskitz.com/> , but I'm curious about how
      it performs in other environments. Feedback is much appreciated.