Re: Update

    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 5, 2006
      Hi Cameron,
      Sorry for the delayed response. I'm working on it and making good
      progress, but still need a bit more time. IE's difference is really
      throwing a spanner in the works.

      Hopefully I can have something by week's end.

      -Michael

      --- In ajile@yahoogroups.com, "Cameron Cooke" <cameron.cooke@...> wrote:

      > Hi Michael,
      >
      > Just wondering if there is any news on a new version
      > to fix some of the problems with Internet Explorer?
      >
      > Cameron.

    • Cameron Cooke
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 6, 2006
        It's great to hear your still work on it.
        Great stuff, I look forward to testing it soon.
        IE is a pain I know!

        Thanks,

        Cameron.

        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 11, 2006
          Hi Cameron,
          Just release Ajile 0.6.5. I tested it against the scenario you
          provided using the import listener functionality; it seems to work well.

          I uploaded my changes to your sample code at: Files > Ajile Tests >
          Cameron > ajile-ie-fox-fix.zip.

          Check it out and let me know if that resolves the issue.

          -Michael

          --- In ajile@yahoogroups.com, "Cameron Cooke" <cameron.cooke@...> wrote:

          > Hi Michael,
          >
          > Just wondering if there is any news on a new version
          > to fix some of the problems with Internet Explorer?
          >
          > Cameron.

        • Cameron Cooke
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 12, 2006
            Hi Michael,

            Just downloaded your latest version and test zip and it works great.
            Im going to try and integrate this into my project, replacing the old
            version, I'll let you know how I get on.

            Thank you very much for your continued help with this.

            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 12, 2006
              No problem. Best of luck.