Re: How to prevent a script from being loaded more than once.

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 4, 2011
      Hi Mark,

      Sorry for the very delayed response, 2010 was a very busy year.

      Ajile keeps track of previous Import[As]'s and Include's but not Loads. That said, the end-user's browser should by default cache Loaded scripts so that additional server requests won't be made if the script is Loaded more than once.

      -Michael