Re: Google Maps V3 hangs

    Message 1 of 2 , May 15 10:41 PM
      Hi Muthu,

      Sorry for the very late response but it took some time to look into the issue and create a solution.

      You can view Ajile working with the Google Maps v.3 API at:

      http://ajile.net/tests/google/v3.htm

      The source code showing how it's done is at:

      http://ajile.net/tests/google/v3.js

      The Google Maps API source-code is obfuscated making it difficult to debug what's causing it to hang when loaded with Ajile. Earlier Google releases showed similar behavior with Ajile and other dynamic loading solutions. The sample code I provide in the v3.js file shows how to successfully load Google Maps v3 using Ajile.

      Thanks for trying Ajile.

      -Michael