Access to http://ajile.iskitz.com/

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 23, 2008
      All,
      I'm in the midst of switching hosting services and so there might be
      some inconsistency with your ability to access Ajile's main site at [
      http://ajile.iskitz.com ].

      The site's new name servers are being propagated across the internet
      and so resolution may be less than perfect for a few hours.

      In the interim, assuming you were at least able to get here, you may
      access key site features at these URLs:

      Main Site:
      http://iskitz.com/ajile/
      http://ajile.sourceforge.net/

      Help Site:
      http://help.ajile.iskitz.com/

      Project Site:
      http://sourceforge.net/projects/ajile/

      Sorry if you've run into any problems trying to access the site this
      weekend. This hosting switch is for the best and any current issues
      will soon be resolved.

      Thanks,
      Michael