Re: Ajile script

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 23, 2007
      Hi Bojan,
      Looks like your message got marked as spam by Yahoo . . . sorry :-(

      Good thing I found it :-)

      Okay so it is definitely possible to do what you asked. The simplest way
      using Ajile would be like this:

      1. bojan.htm:
      <script type="text/javascript"
      src="path/to/com.iskitz.ajile.js?mvcshareoff"></script>

      2. bojan.js:
      function write(data) // Handles data sent from www.something.host
      {
      // Maybe process the data first ... data = unescape(data);
      // Then write it to the page
      document.body.innerHTML += data;
      }

      // Request the data
      Load(http://www.something.host/scripts/theData.js);

      3. http://www.something.host/scripts/theData.js:
      write("Send some data to Bojan's Updater Page");
      write("Send some more data to Bojan's Updater Page");
      write("Send even data to Bojan's Updater Page");
      write("Sent enough data to Bojan's Updater Page");

      If you name all files as shown here, everything should work. Let me know
      if you have any questions.

      Merry Christmas!
      Michael

      --- In ajile@yahoogroups.com, "Bojan Radovic" <bojan.ks@...> wrote:

      > Hi,
      > Would you like to help me about my brainchild?
      > How to dinamical "LOAD" text from javascript file (example from: http
      : // www . something . host / scripts / script . js) and then
      write(print) this text to html page? Is it possible? I want something
      like this:
      > <script>
      > IncludeAs ("e", "http : // www . something . host / scripts / script .
      js");
      > document.write(e[e.length-14]);
      > document.write("'<'+'/'+'script'+'>'");
      > </script>.
      > Can I do this with cookies and how?
      > Spaces between word in links is wittingly because this message is not
      Yahoo Spams.