Ajile script

  • Bojan Radovic
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 21, 2007
      Hi,
      Would you like to help me about my brainchild?
      How to dinamical "LOAD" text from javascript file (example from: http : // www . something . host / scripts / script . js) and then write(print) this text to html page? Is it possible? I want something like this:
      <script>
      IncludeAs ("e", "http : // www . something . host / scripts / script . js");
      document.write(e[e.length-14]);
      document.write("'<'+'/'+'script'+'>'");
      </script>.
      Can I do this with cookies and how?
      Spaces between word in links is wittingly because this message is not Yahoo Spams.
      Thanks in advance.
      Sorry for my English.

      Bojan Radovic
      bojan.ks@...

      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 23, 2007
        Hi Bojan,
        Looks like your message got marked as spam by Yahoo . . . sorry :-(

        Good thing I found it :-)

        Okay so it is definitely possible to do what you asked. The simplest way
        using Ajile would be like this:

        1. bojan.htm:
        <script type="text/javascript"
        src="path/to/com.iskitz.ajile.js?mvcshareoff"></script>

        2. bojan.js:
        function write(data) // Handles data sent from www.something.host
        {
        // Maybe process the data first ... data = unescape(data);
        // Then write it to the page
        document.body.innerHTML += data;
        }

        // Request the data
        Load(http://www.something.host/scripts/theData.js);

        3. http://www.something.host/scripts/theData.js:
        write("Send some data to Bojan's Updater Page");
        write("Send some more data to Bojan's Updater Page");
        write("Send even data to Bojan's Updater Page");
        write("Sent enough data to Bojan's Updater Page");

        If you name all files as shown here, everything should work. Let me know
        if you have any questions.

        Merry Christmas!
        Michael