Re: Possible bug with Ajile.Unload, regression from 0.7.9 to 0.9.9

  • mikeizworkin
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 15, 2007
      Hi Mark,
      Thanks for the update. Can you provide any more details?

      If possible, please create a sample demonstrating the problem and
      upload it to this groups Files section. If you choose to upload please
      place the files under:

      Files > Ajile Tests > Mark

      I'm using 0.9.9.2 on the site's Examples page and within other
      applications and haven't noticed any IE 7 compatibility issues. Maybe
      I should clarify what Ajile.Unload does and what effects to expect
      when using it:

      Ajile.Unload(...) will completely remove the module or namespace
      specified as its parameter, specifically, he following actions are
      performed:

      1. After calling Ajile.Unload("com.mydomain.Site") com.mydomain.Site
      will be null. Ajile.Unload will also unload it's parent namespace if
      it's found to be empty after removing Site. If com.mydomain only
      contained Site referenceng com.domain.Site after Ajile.Unload would
      yield a "com.mydomain has no properties" error as expected.

      2. Ajile.Unload will also immediately remove the com.mydomain.Site
      script component from the page. It should be expected that if
      Ajile.Unload is used to remove com.mydomain.Site while that module is
      still being loaded IE will have problems.

      Not sure if that helps to clarify what may be happening but please
      provide further information so that we can find a solution.

      Thanks!