Re: Some data is missing

  • kirchberger3204
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 19, 2013
      Thanks to all of you for answering!

      Currently I am on holiday in Greece. Nearby is a harbour. Last evening I set up my antenna and did receive AIS messages from a Yacht being moored in the port. I let my PC on the whole night. Even after a night of receiving the signals of the same ship, I was not able to see the ship name or dimensions in OpenCPN. strange...