Re: New file uploaded to aismon

  • vgkiel
    Message 1 of 8 , May 28 1:21 PM
      Is the source code for the ATMEGA8 Cpu available somewhere?
      I would be interested in extending an NASA AIS Radar to have NMEA Output.

      regards
      Volker

    • aismon@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 8 , May 11 9:07 AM
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the aismon
        group.

        File : /K2NCCGuide2AIS_v1.0.pdf
        Uploaded by : frankk2ncc <k2ncc@...>
        Description : K2NCC's Guide to Monitoring AIS (SDR#, RTLSDR)

        frankk2ncc <k2ncc@...>