OverFlow error 6 on Japanese Windows XP SP3

  • miemoj
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2013
      Hi!

      Thanks for great Software Modem AISMon.
      I try SeaclearII Gps Plotter and RTL2832+R820 SDR#.

      Now I'm just testing AISMon on XP SP3 Home 32Bit Japanese.

      Then OverFlow 6 occurred and stop process.
      (Replay File LA_LB_Snippet.wav)

      1.However I change System Locale to engrish it not occurred.
      But still Checksum not correct in Output of AISMon(log) .

      !AIVDM,1,1,,,15MwCn0P00EQ?mdCD@0p4GTw0451,0*61

      2.Then again select Locale>detailed TAB >Non Unicode APP...>Engrish.
      Then Work correctry. (SeaclearII Work with VSPE No Problem)

      !AIVDM,1,1,,,15MwlV0P00GRUEdCD@0p4OvT0<11,0*30

      **Font of fixedsys is Use as JapaneseSET.(At WINDOWS work on JP Locale.)

      Overflow 6 Maybe Time format with AM or PM.
      The Time format only AM HH:MM:SS at japanese Locale.

      After Locale Change to engrish Then some Japanese AppDcannot display correctry.

      (Also I try to fix problem with Microsoft Applocale. But Doesn't@Work.)

      If you adjust charactor-set to UTF8?inot sure) and Overflow 6 problem on Japanese Windows, I really appreciate your help.

      Thanks.

      Sorry in poor English

      Miemo