where does one download the AISMON

  • klugmannx
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 13, 2013
      Most confused, I am directed to Yahoo groups, I sign up, and still no sign of a download facility ????????
    • stirfryice
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 13, 2013
        Left side menu, click "files" link. The installer can be downloaded right there.

        --- In aismon@yahoogroups.com, "klugmannx" wrote:

        > Most confused, I am directed to Yahoo groups, I sign up, and still no sign of a download facility ????????

      • Dash Nine
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 13, 2013
          Here if you just want to see the boats in your area! http://www.marinetraffic.com/ais/
          :)

          Sent from my PC @ Home!
          :)
          Most confused, I am directed to Yahoo groups, I sign up, and still no sign of a download facility ????????