RE: [aismon] Re: Com port emulator

  • David DIXON
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 28, 2012
      Hi Benno
      Yes AISmon works fine with Win 7x64.
      I couldn't get VSPE to work until I paid for the 64 bit key.
      Now all,discriminator AISmon VSPE SeaClear,work great.
      I have 3ft whip twenty feet above water and I'm seeing ships at 20 nm.
      Cheers
      David

      To: aismon@yahoogroups.com
      From: bennodielmann@...
      Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2012 21:08:49 +0000
      Subject: [aismon] Re: Com port emulator

      Hi,
      on xp all worked well: Aismon and VSPE.
      Now on Win7 64bit version I have trouble to run Aismon but VSPE works!!
      Is it possible to run Aismon 2.2.0 on Win7 / 64bit?
      regards
      Benno

      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 29, 2012
        Works on 32 bit, try right click & then run as administrator
        may help to get it going.
        Works for me !
        Also most sound cards now don't have a line input socket
        but you can change the mic input to device in the sound card / record
        properties
        for better results.

        Cheers, Murray.