Re: [aismon] New AIS Android Application

  • John Dunnivan
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 5, 2012
      If you want to self report your position to marinetraffic there is an
      app for both the iPhone and android, see #2 on this page
      http://marinetraffic.com/ais/selfreporttext.aspx

      This is however only reporting your position to marinetraffic and not to
      the boats around you monitoring the AIS VHF frequencies.