Skip to search.

comemuldrv3

  • ernest_j_cottreau
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 19 7:47 AM
      Cannot seem to download Comemuldrv3. does anyone know off an other com emul program that work with Aismon?
    • John Sperr
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 19 9:04 AM
        I have never tried any of these and have just started to explore AISMon
        -- but it seems like there are plenty of resources out there that could
        accomplish the task.

        http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/COM_port_redirector

        http://www.hw-group.com/products/hw_vsp/index_en.html

        John A Sperr
        PO Box 573
        Rhinebeck NY 12572-0573
        http://www.hriyc.org

        On 12/19/2011 10:47 AM, ernest_j_cottreau wrote:

        > Cannot seem to download Comemuldrv3. does anyone know off an other com
        > emul program that work with Aismon?

      • Cezary Pytka
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 19 10:13 AM
          You can try to use VSPE it's free for x32 systems and has some nice options.