IP Port ?

  • Big New Santa Fe
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 16, 2011
      Does each site have it's own IP Port? (ie; 195.251.168.18:5889)
      I have two site and was assigned a different IP Ports for each. If I swap them does it matter?
      :)
    • Cezary Pytka

        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 17, 2011
          OK, then I guess that would explain why site 396 shows multiple locations across the US. One IP address multiple radio location.

          The main site location shows to be in Cairo IL. Anybody know who's site this is?

          :)

          Sent from my PC @ Home!
          :)

          --- In aismon@yahoogroups.com, Cezary Pytka <zeuscezary@...> wrote:

          > Yes it matters, it depends on the server configuration, if you swap those
          > ports might be closed or they might be used for something else :-)
          > On Nov 17, 2011 7:50 AM, "Big New Santa Fe" <bignewsantafe@...> wrote:
          >
          > > **
          > >

          > > Does each site have it's own IP Port? (ie; 195.251.168.18:5889)
          > > I have two site and was assigned a different IP Ports for each. If I swap
          > > them does it matter?
          > > :)

        • S
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 23, 2011
            Yes, it is bit strange but not just for that station from Cairo.There are much more around.It is hard to make some statistics and see propagation.
            By the way, few days ago former Digital Seas have launched new web site with nice design and tracking tools.
            You can visit at www.fleetmon.com
            If someone like to join and share AIS feed there,always welcomed.

            regards