AIS sharing data feed

  • Elena Yemelyanova
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 2, 2009

      Get Free Access!
      You are already receiving AIS data or are willing to setup our receiver in your region? Get your personal key to use ShippingExplorer for FREE.
      Contact us for further information.

      Please provide the following information:

      1. Country, City.
      2. Name of the person who sends the feed.
      3. E-mail.
      4. Cell phone number.
      5. Exact coordinates.
      6. Site (if there is one).

      And you will be provided port, ip to send your feed to as well as a license key to use ShippingExplorer.

      Note that we do not share your personal information with anybody. We use e-mail and cell phone for notification purposes only.

      Step 1
      Download the program:
      www.shippingexplorer.net/5/ShippingExplorer_Install.exe
      Use the following username and password:
      Username: user
      Password: demo

      Best Regards,
      Yemelyanova Elena

      65063
      Ukraine , Odessa
      Korolyova str. 92A, office 103
      ShippingExplorer Ltd.
      Phone: +38 048 743 20 83
      Fax: +38 048 777 1 777
      E-mail: international@...
      http://www.shippingexplorer.net
      Skype: shippingexplorer-ais

      Вы уже с Yahoo!? Испытайте обновленную и улучшенную. Yahoo! Почту!
    • edyb001
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 8, 2010
        Hi Pedro!

        I have the same problem. By the moment the only solution for my is to restart the computer.

        Edy SM7TAK