AIS SOFTWARE Strange behavior.

  • CT1EKD
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 29, 2009
      Hello All
      I ve been using AIS software for a few weeks, and I need a help in one
      dificulty that I have been.
      The software runs OK, with no problems, but after some hours after
      pressing the star button, It stops to send the spost tho the AIS server.
      In my pc it seems to still working the in fact the AIS does not
      receive spots. then I just press Stop sending and press Star again the
      the AIS server shows my spots again for meny hours, anyone have find
      behavior on the AIS software? Is this any kind of full cache, or few
      PC memory?

      Help would be apreciated

      regards

      Pedro - CT1EKD
    • Giuseppe Menga
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 29, 2009
        Hi Pedro,
        I don't understand your problem, but I can assure you that I'm using AISMON
        for several years in navigation, and sometime cotinuously for several days,
        and it never stopped to send AIS sentences to the plotting program.
        Giuseppe - IZ1GCL
        > I ve been using AIS software for a few weeks, and I need a help in one
        > dificulty that I have been.
        > The software runs OK, with no problems, but after some hours after
        > pressing the star button, It stops to send the spost tho the AIS server.
        > In my pc it seems to still working the in fact the AIS does not
        > receive spots. then I just press Stop sending and press Star again the
        > the AIS server shows my spots again for meny hours, anyone have find
        > behavior on the AIS software? Is this any kind of full cache, or few
        > PC memory?
        >
        > Help would be apreciated
        >
        > regards
        >
        > Pedro - CT1EKD

      • Elena Yemelyanova
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 2, 2009

          Get Free Access!
          You are already receiving AIS data or are willing to setup our receiver in your region? Get your personal key to use ShippingExplorer for FREE.
          Contact us for further information.

          Please provide the following information:

          1. Country, City.
          2. Name of the person who sends the feed.
          3. E-mail.
          4. Cell phone number.
          5. Exact coordinates.
          6. Site (if there is one).

          And you will be provided port, ip to send your feed to as well as a license key to use ShippingExplorer.

          Note that we do not share your personal information with anybody. We use e-mail and cell phone for notification purposes only.

          Step 1
          Download the program:
          www.shippingexplorer.net/5/ShippingExplorer_Install.exe
          Use the following username and password:
          Username: user
          Password: demo

          Best Regards,
          Yemelyanova Elena

          65063
          Ukraine , Odessa
          Korolyova str. 92A, office 103
          ShippingExplorer Ltd.
          Phone: +38 048 743 20 83
          Fax: +38 048 777 1 777
          E-mail: international@...
          http://www.shippingexplorer.net
          Skype: shippingexplorer-ais

          Вы уже с Yahoo!? Испытайте обновленную и улучшенную. Yahoo! Почту!
        • edyb001
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 8, 2010
            Hi Pedro!

            I have the same problem. By the moment the only solution for my is to restart the computer.

            Edy SM7TAK