Nasa Marine AIS Receiver

  • gebbow
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 2, 2007
      Hello everybody!

      someone has tried this receiver???

      http://www.nasamarine.com/AIS/AISSRNSHOT.html

      AIS ENGINE
      Technical Data

      Operating frequencies - 162.025 and 161.975 mHz.
      Supply voltage - 10 to 16 volts DC.
      Supply current - 43mA.
      Messages relayed - 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 11 and 21.
      Antenna input - 50 ohm BNC.
      Data connector - 9 pin 'D' type.
      Mounting - via two moulded flanges.
      Dimensions - 115 x 100 x 30mm.
      Output format - NMEA 2000 (38400 Baud)
      VDM encapsulation string conforming to ITU-1371.
      NMEA RMC from GPS.

      If "YES" please comment
      TNX
      Ciao
      Mik
    • Kai Gunter Brandt
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 2, 2007
        gebbow wrote:
        > Hello everybody!
        >
        > someone has tried this receiver???

        Yes.. and my comment is that its a great device. have modified it so
        that its possible to see if its turned on. (only monted a LED)

        Primary use is with ShipPlotter.com but working on a program for my
        Linux server reading the data directly.
      • gebbow
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 6, 2007
          --- In aismon@yahoogroups.com, Kai Gunter Brandt <kai.brandt@...>
          wrote:

          > gebbow wrote:
          > > Hello everybody!
          > >
          > > someone has tried this receiver???
          > >

          > Yes.. and my comment is that its a great device. have modified it so
          > that its possible to see if its turned on. (only monted a LED)
          >
          > Primary use is with ShipPlotter.com but working on a program for my
          > Linux server reading the data directly.

          Hi, many tnx.
          Mik