Source code?

  • Henrik Fransson
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 5, 2005
      Hi all,

      I was just wondering if the source code is public and available or
      only the installer files?
    • Dave Houy
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 5, 2005
        Henrik,

        > I was just wondering if the source code is public and
        > available or only the installer files?

        Source has not been made public at this time.

        Dave
      • kenny
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 4, 2006
          I have the source code in C++.

          --- In aismon@yahoogroups.com, "Dave Houy" <davehouy@...> wrote:

          > Henrik,
          >
          > > I was just wondering if the source code is public and
          > > available or only the installer files?
          >
          > Source has not been made public at this time.
          >
          > Dave

        • geary_edwards
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 26, 2006
            --- In aismon@yahoogroups.com, "Dave Houy" <davehouy@...> wrote:

            > Henrik,
            >
            > > I was just wondering if the source code is public and
            > > available or only the installer files?
            >
            > Source has not been made public at this time.
            >
            > Dave

            This last post seems to indicate that the situation has changed...
            are the source files available?

            Alex
          • mehmetgurmen
            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 17, 2008
              Hi,

              Since AISmon is a public project under the GNU/GPL license, we
              believe the source code should alse be shared and a develeopment team
              of volunteers would improve the project in time.

              Mehmet

              --- In aismon@yahoogroups.com, "geary_edwards"
              <alexander.edwards@...> wrote:

              > --- In aismon@yahoogroups.com, "Dave Houy" <davehouy@> wrote:
              > >
              > > Henrik,
              > >
              > > > I was just wondering if the source code is public and
              > > > available or only the installer files?
              > >
              > > Source has not been made public at this time.
              > >
              > > Dave
              > >
              > This last post seems to indicate that the situation has changed...
              > are the source files available?
              >
              > Alex

            • engrmasood2002
              Message 6 of 6 , Dec 14, 2014
                Hi Kenny,
                I am interested in AISMON source code to see GMSK demodulation. Can you share it please?

                Thanks