945Re: [aismon] Re: Problem with Aismon when the computer is not connected to the Internet.

  • Henk
    Jun 28, 2013
      I also pass it with a virtual port. works with no internet.

      Henk

      Op 28-6-2013 10:32, hendrik.schadagies schreef:

      I pass it to OpenCPN by Virtual Serial Port, works without Internet Connection.

      Hendrik

      --- In aismon@yahoogroups.com, "lobo_blanco64" <lobo_blanco64@...> wrote:

      > I am using Aismon with OpenCpn.
      >
      > Aismon pass Ais data, already decoded, to the OpenCpn should select the UDP output and specify as address 127.0.0.1 and port 10110.
      >
      > It works (show the boats in the OpenCpn) only if the computer is connected to the Internet.
      >
      > Offline the checkbox of the IP address and port of the Aismon flashes red and not shown the boats in the OpenCpn.
      >
      > Does anyone know how to fix it?
      >
      > Thanks a lot.

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic