IAIC - 2008 -CONFERENCE UPDATE

  • amazulumedia
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 9, 2008
      After discussing the current issues with Charles ; combined with the
      delays on the registration of the association and the mishaps in
      marseilles, we have decided that to proceed with the conference at
      this time would not be a good idea.

      It is sadly as well that I have just had a personal loss and cannot
      put my personal energies into this project at this time until I have
      sorted out my personal afairs. This will probably happen around june.
      I have not given up the dream as I hope those who have been following
      this also. We will continue to try our best to promote the
      airshipworld cause.

      But , at this time I have to report that I can no longer put any more
      energy into the focalising of this conference.

      I will continue to moderate this forum as well as work on other
      airship goals; but the synergy is not there at this time and it seems
      pointless to make something happen when only a few people are doing
      all the work.

      Yours faithfully,

      Robin Denton
      VP Airshipworld Association.