This discussion group is a forum for licensed users of Aimsun: the integrated transport modelling software by TSS-Transport Simulation Systems.
Aimsun is a singular, integrated environment for static and dynamic transport modelling. It can be used for demand and traffic data analysis; planning; and traffic simulation. Here are some of the things you can do with it:
- Import CAD, GIS, bitmap and planning software data to accelerate the model building process
- Load detection data from on/off-line sources and use it to calibrate Aimsun’s mature and well-documented route choice, car-following and lane-changing models
- Simulate entire cities faster than real time in the micro-simulator; and faster still using the mesoscopic simulator
- Reuse path-assignments between macro, meso and micro models to guarantee consistency and boost productivity
- Control virtually every aspect of the simulation and re-define what’s possible using scripting, the API or the SDK
- Exchange data with traffic management systems off/on-line to optimise control plans and incident response strategies
- Produce informative time series analyses, insightful thematic maps or impressive 3D animations quickly and easily
For more information, please visit www.aimsun.com
- Sep 15, 2000
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.