ABSOLVER generated heuristics

  • flamesplash
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 22, 2002
      I was just curious if anyone knew what the heuristics generated by
      the ABSOLVER program, mentioned on page 103, were or a web site that
      explains them.

      It made me smile when I read that it had been able to generate them
      but then they weren't listed :O

      -shane
    • Serguei Mokhov
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 22, 2002
        > I was just curious if anyone knew what the heuristics generated by
        > the ABSOLVER program, mentioned on page 103, were or a web site that
        > explains them.

        www.google.com

        Keyword: ABSOLVER

        That document might be of interest: