Re: [aima-talk] Compiler for Source in Text

  • Will Deakin
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 21, 2002
      --- Owain Roberts <owain_roberts@...> ha
      scritto:
      > My understanding is that this goup if for
      > discussions directly pertaining to 'Artificial
      > Intelligence: A modern Approach' by Stuart Russell
      and
      > Peter Norvig.
      Yes. The answer I gave was in response to a thread as
      to whether the aima code would run under scheme. I was
      trying to explain why this was not so and that
      there were a number of practical steps that could be
      carried out to run the examples.

      For completeness, I should have added that IIRC the
      examples are also implemented in a number of other
      languages. This would suggest a third approach of not
      using lisp but java, say. However, I don't know enough
      about this to be of any futher assistance.

      Why is this not "on topic?" Unless, of course, the
      first question was not.

      > Might this dicussion be better suited to
      > comp.land.lisp?
      Further dicussion (sic) would. Or any one of a number
      of other places.

      Best Regards,

      Will

      Mio Yahoo!: personalizza Yahoo! come piace a te
      http://it.yahoo.com/mail_it/foot/?http://it.my.yahoo.com/