Re: [aima-talk] Compiler for Source in Text

  • Owain Roberts
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 20, 2002
      My understanding is that this goup if for discussions
      directly pertaining to 'Artificial Intelligence: A
      modern Approach' by Stuart Russell and Peter Norvig.

      Might this dicussion be better suited to
      comp.land.lisp?

      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 21, 2002
        --- Owain Roberts <owain_roberts@...> ha
        scritto:
        > My understanding is that this goup if for
        > discussions directly pertaining to 'Artificial
        > Intelligence: A modern Approach' by Stuart Russell
        and
        > Peter Norvig.
        Yes. The answer I gave was in response to a thread as
        to whether the aima code would run under scheme. I was
        trying to explain why this was not so and that
        there were a number of practical steps that could be
        carried out to run the examples.

        For completeness, I should have added that IIRC the
        examples are also implemented in a number of other
        languages. This would suggest a third approach of not
        using lisp but java, say. However, I don't know enough
        about this to be of any futher assistance.

        Why is this not "on topic?" Unless, of course, the
        first question was not.

        > Might this dicussion be better suited to
        > comp.land.lisp?
        Further dicussion (sic) would. Or any one of a number
        of other places.

        Best Regards,

        Will

        Mio Yahoo!: personalizza Yahoo! come piace a te
        http://it.yahoo.com/mail_it/foot/?http://it.my.yahoo.com/