Re: [aima-talk] Question

  • HB
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 9, 2013
      I am not sure which edition of the book you have, but in the third edition BFS is modified to test for goal when the node is generated not when expanded. With this, the complexity is O(b^d) instead of O(b^(d+1)). This also implies that no level is generated if the goal is contained in the previous level.

      Regards,

      H.B.