HELP TO START USING AIMA FOR THE FIRST TIME

  • valbar31
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7, 2013
      Hello,
      Ive recently joined this group. Hope to learn more from AIMA libraries. Is there any chance I could get a small example of how to use the libraries in java.
      I have this project of AI in which I have to try implementing any search libraries to get to the solution of my problem, if its possible.Its not sure if the libraries will work.
      The project consists of inserting n numbers and x number to get to it by different mathematical operations.

      For example:

      Numbers inserted: 10 2 30
      Final number: 600
      Solution: 10*2= 20
      20*30= 600

      I will be thankful if anyone has any example it does not matter if its related to my topic. I just need some way to start this.

      Thank you

      Greetings