Re: [aima-talk] A question about limited-depth search output?

  • arash Irani
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 26, 2013
      As I went through it, I found that failure has different meaning of cutoff. It means, failure is happened if RECURSIVE-DLS, for example, faces an empty node when value of limit is not zero. In the other words, value of limit is sometimes greater than depth of the search tree.
      I wish my undrestanding would be correct!
      Regards,
      Arash