Re: The Oracle(TM) NetBeans Java IDE for the AIMA code

  • naraic_oreilly
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 29, 2012
      Hi Antti,

      I'm afraid I'm not overly familiar with the Netbeans IDE, however, the following article may help:

      http://netbeans.org/kb/docs/java/project-setup.html#free-form

      which tells you how to import a projects using ant build.xml files, which are included in the download .zip file. You only need to import (in this order) the 3 projects:

      aima-core
      aima-gui
      aimax-osm

      to work with them within the Netbeans IDE (its been about a year since I tried this, so may not work with latest release). I've no plans currently to add detailed instructions for Netbeans but have added an Issue:

      http://code.google.com/p/aima-java/issues/detail?id=71

      to track your request, should the opportunity arise down the road to do so. I hope the above helps.

      Best

      Ciaran