The UCPOP is an aging system and has been superseded by the SGP

  • Antti
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 10, 2011
      On the AIMA pages, http://aima.cs.berkeley.edu , the LISP code pages
      concerning planning refer to the UCPOP system. However, when one
      accesses these UCPOP pages then the user will find the information that the UCPOP is an aging system, IIRC then it is not any more supported.

      The UCPOP has been superseded by the SGP, the Sensory Graphplan. The
      www pages of the SGP are:

      http://nth.wpi.edu/classes/AI-Stuff/SensoryGraphPlan/sgp/

      so this is where the user of the venerable textbook will have to look
      for a good planner to carry out exercises and various experiments
      with.

      (I downloaded the LISP code of the SGP but I have not yet experimented
      with it. Experiences with the SGP LISP code would, I think, be highly
      welcome here in the AIMA newsgroup.)

      yours sincerely, and V/R, Mr Antti J Ylikoski "Andy"
      Helsinki, Finland, the EU