Re: A good LISP IDE helps much in delving into the code at aima.cs.berkeley.edu

  • Antti Ylikoski
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 6, 2011
      One more point.  Right now I have found the Java code at the aima site, and am delving into it.

      I downloaded the Eclipse Java IDE from the Eclipse site, http://www.eclipse.org .  So far I have not been able to make the Eclipse run in my PC, but I think that it would as well be worthwhile for the student or the lecturer to download the Eclipse Integrated Development Environment in order to have a better tool for delving into the AIMA book aima site Java files.

      regards and V/R, Antti J Ylikoski
      Helsinki, FInland, the EU