Re: aima-python doctest problem "AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has n

  • Darius Bacon
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 28, 2011
      On the problem reported a few days ago running doctests.py in aima-python: It looks like you ran it with no arguments, triggering a bug nobody had noticed because we'd run it like "python doctests.py *.py" instead. If you add the "*.py" it ought to work; or svn update now and it'll then default to *.py when given no arguments.

      (I tried to answer this the other day through the yahoogroups web interface but it looks like my reply didn't make it. I'm new to this list -- trying again.)

      Darius