No one has ever been able to give "definitions"

  • Michael
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2010
      Dear Bob, it easy to give the definitions to these terms.
      Is there are no facts to support acceptance of any so called mental functions, than we have to accept that introducing them was a mistake and try to find a different way to explain why we behave as we do.

      Behavior is everything what happen with a system due to its own inner reasons.