Re: Problems using aima-java

  • Ravi Mohan
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 16, 2008
      If you are having trouble with .project file, delete it. Use the
      "Import project from source" option in eclipse and it will generate a
      new .project file for you.

      Cheers,
      Ravi

      --- In aima-talk@yahoogroups.com, "inyourmind6684" <dtamayo@...> wrote:

      > I'm having trouble opening up the aima-java. I am using eclipse to
      > open the .project file. However, everytime I try to do this, I just
      > open up a blank workspace. There is no project defined and I have no
      > idea why. The very first time I did this, I saw the project and
      > everything. Then after that I seem to have lost the ability to view
      > it. I have tried unpacking the zip several times and even reinstalling
      > the eclipse program several times to make sure the settings were still
      > the same and have yet to be able to view the project again. Can anyone
      > help with this problem? Thank you for your time.

    • inyourmind6684
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 16, 2008
        At what level should I import the source code? should I just import
        the aima level? or the src sublevel? Thank you for your time.