Problems using aima-java

  • inyourmind6684
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 15, 2008
      I'm having trouble opening up the aima-java. I am using eclipse to
      open the .project file. However, everytime I try to do this, I just
      open up a blank workspace. There is no project defined and I have no
      idea why. The very first time I did this, I saw the project and
      everything. Then after that I seem to have lost the ability to view
      it. I have tried unpacking the zip several times and even reinstalling
      the eclipse program several times to make sure the settings were still
      the same and have yet to be able to view the project again. Can anyone
      help with this problem? Thank you for your time.
    • Ravi Mohan
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 16, 2008
        If you are having trouble with .project file, delete it. Use the
        "Import project from source" option in eclipse and it will generate a
        new .project file for you.

        Cheers,
        Ravi

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 16, 2008
          At what level should I import the source code? should I just import
          the aima level? or the src sublevel? Thank you for your time.