help on evaluation in dynamic bayesian network - DECAYED MCMC.

  • helpathand1234
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5 4:36 AM
      Sir,
      In your book AIMA, in the chapter of dynamic bayesian
      networks(sample umbrella network),say; if I wish to
      calculate the probability of rain on day 5, given evidence of rain
      from day 1 to 5 i.e. p(X5|E1:5), using DECAYED-MCMC,
      how do I implement the formula( inverse polynomial decay-
      {g(t)=(alpha)(T-t+1)e-(1+delta)} given in
      Mr. Stuart Russell's UAI-02 paper on decayed MCMC) for the above
      problem ?

      Please do help me,
      Waiting for your reply,
      Regards,