Re: [aima-talk] MiniMax & Alpha-Beta Pruning

  • Nima Talebi
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 4, 2008
      Hi Iván, everybody,

      Thanks for your feedback. I'm aware of the wikipedia pages, this is more about putting the algorithms to practice, which is what I've attempted to do, in hope to make it useful for myself and hopefully others.

      I'm after an objective feedback and would like to know if what I have demonstrated is correct, or otherwise.  I don't feel comfortable with myself being the only person verifying the correctness of my implementation.

      I'd still like any feedback on this and would greatly appreciate it.

      Nima

      On Thu, Jun 5, 2008 at 5:47 AM, Ivan F. Villanueva B. <ivan@...> wrote:

      On Wed, Jun 04, 2008 10:43:55AM -0000, daashmashty wrote:

      > I've been reading AIMA religiously, and making my notes on a wiki. In
      > trying to get a clear understanding of MiniMax and Alpha-Beta pruning, I've
      > tried to illustrate it via an example...
      >
      > * http://ai.autonomy.net.au/wiki/Algorithms/AlphaBetaPruning
      > * http://ai.autonomy.net.au/wiki/Algorithms/MiniMax

      You might consider using the Wikipedia, either to understand it, or to
      improve its pages.

      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minimax
      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alpha-beta_pruning

      --